Volunteer and experience SWE teamwork in action and drive SWE’s Annual Conference, WE22, and/or the Invent It. Build It. (IIBI) student outreach event.
Fulfilling a volunteer role at WE22 and/or IIBI is easy, fun, and makes you eligible to earn a registration refund post-event. To be eligible for the volunteer refund, you must check-in for your shift at the WE22 Volunteer Room or IIBI Volunteer Room. Positions are limited, so sign-up today.
WE22 and IIBI volunteers must be registered for the WE22 conference and complete the required online training prior to the event.
Sign-up to Volunteer at WE22: Click Here >>
Sign-up to Volunteer at Invent it. Build it. Click Here >>
Registration Discount Policy:
To ensure eligibility for a refund, please read the registration discount and eligibility policies below. Volunteers for WE22 and IIBI are eligible for the following refund rates:
- A 25% post-WE22 refund for volunteers with a single shift of 3 hours or less.
- A 50% post-WE22 refund for volunteers with a shift(s) between 3-6 hours.
- A 75% post-WE22 refund for lead volunteer positions or a general volunteer shift(s) over 6 hours.
- All volunteers must ensure they check in prior to starting their volunteer shift.
- Only one volunteer refund or promo code is allowed per attendee. Refunds cannot be combined with a registration promo code. Volunteers may not combine multiple WE22 or IIBI shifts to receive multiple refunds.
Refund Process Time & Eligibility Policy:
- It will take up to 30 days to process WE22 volunteer refunds and have them appear back in the accounts of those who have successfully completed their volunteer shift. Refunds will be processed back to the credit/debit card used to purchase WE22 registration. If a check payment is made or the original credit/debit card is canceled before the refund is issued, no other refund method will be issued.
- Lead volunteers for both WE22 and IIBI will receive direct communication regarding their discount promo codes to use pre-event.
- Once you commit to a volunteer assignment, you must fulfill it. If you need to change your assignment, we ask that you do so through your volunteer account before Sept. 30, 2022. If you fail to complete your assignment (no show), you will not receive your partial registration refund after WE22.
- Volunteers should attend the assigned volunteer training, which will be offered virtually prior to WE22 and IIBI.